PrimaLoft® Deluxe Comforter
Overview & Details
- Down-alternative hypoallergenic comforter.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe is exclusive to The Company Store®.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread count combed cotton sateen cover is silky to the touch.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe is a high-quality, non-allergenic synthetic microfiber that mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down.
- Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down.
- 12” sewn-through box construction with a border design keeps fill from shifting.
- Available in 2 warmth levels- medium and extra-warmth weights.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- Cotton sateen fabric is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Available in 6 beautiful colors – Silver Gray, Driftwood, Sterling Blue, Antique Gold, White and Ivory.
- Features corner loops that attach to corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
So luxuriously soft and lofty, you won’t believe it’s not down. Exclusively at The Company Store®, PrimaLoft® Deluxe is a high-quality, hypoallergenic synthetic microfiber which mimics the opulence and insulating warmth of down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep. Enveloped in our new silky-soft, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell with a double border design and expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. 12” sewn-through box construction with a border design keep fill from shifting.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The stuffing in my Primaloft comforter feels flat and non-existent in some areas and fuller in others. Is there a good way to adjust it? We love the comforter, but it is limp in some areas and not comfortable. Thanks for any help or ideas.Asked on 5/1/2016 by Amy from United States
A:Hi Amy - Thank you for your question! Have you washed the comforter recently? If not, you may want to wash the comforter and add a few tennis balls when drying it. The tennis balls will help to fluff up and redistribute the fill. If this doesn't help, please contact our customer service department.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous