Pillowtop RDS Featherbed
Overview & Details
- RDS feather/down pillowtop featherbed.
- Our feather/down blend is certified under RDS standards which ensures the fill used comes from ethically treated birds.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Features a dual-layered design for added support and cozy comfort.
- 1" baffled top layer filled with lofty 500 fill power TCS® RDS down.
- 4" gusseted bottom layer filled with a plush blend of 95% RDS feathers and 5% TCS® RDS down.
- 6 horizontal channels for the bottom layer.
- 200-thread-count cotton shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Spot clean.
- Exclusively ours.
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
Craving more comfort? When your mattress alone doesn't offer enough cozy softness, our lofty pillowtop featherbed is a perfectly plush addition to your bed. Dual layered for added support and snuggle power, our pillowtop RDS down featherbed features a dual layered design to optimize incredible comfort: a 1-inch baffled top layer packed with our ultra-soft 500 fill power TCS® RDS down and a 4-inch gusseted bottom layer filled with a firm supportive 95% RDS feathers and 5% TCS® RDS down blend. The two featherbed layers come together to create the down featherbed of your dreams. Experience this luxurious bedding layer for yourself and see what we mean—this featherbed is sure to become a favorite. Handcrafted in the USA.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I bought this featherbed a couple of years ago...I love it but the feathers come out of the bed all the time...I bet I have a thousand of feathers attached to my mattress right now...of course those don't bother me, but when they come out on the top of the beds and through my sheets, they poke me and I constantly have to pull them out. Is that something I could have done something about, or that you fixed since I bought mine. I want to buy another one in a smaller size, but I'm afraid to, for that reason.Asked on 12/30/2016 by Fern from Yorktown, VA
A:Hi Fern- We would recommend to put your feather bed in a cover and to fluff it up on a regular basis. Also make sure that the item is turned the correct way. One side is feather and one side does have an inch of down to help prevent the feathers from poking out. If the item is not turned the correct way you will have more feathers poking out. Thank you.
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.