TCS® Down-Free™ Fill Neckroll Pillow, Medium Firmness
Overview & Details
- Neckroll pillow with medium firmness, made with our exclusive down-free, hypoallergenic fill.
- Our hypoallergenic neckroll is perfect for allergy sufferers, while adding interest and comfort to any room.
- 200-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Also available in down and feather blends, with varying levels of softness, so you can find the perfect pillow for your needs.
- Made with care in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
- Imported and domestic materials
Allergy sufferers will love this specially designed neckroll pillow, made with our plush, down-free hypoallergenic fill. Neckrolls add a great finishing touch to any bed, as well as other furniture, such as sofas or chairs. With its classic cylindrical silhouette and soft, supportive construction, our down alternative neckroll makes any bed more luxurious.
Our down-free fill is not only hypoallergenic – it's also extremely comfortable. Offering medium firmness, our neckroll provides just the right amount of cushioning as it supports your neck or back. Whether you're using it solely as an accent piece to create interest in your room, or as a functional head pillow, this smart bedding accessory offers fashionable looks and loads of comfort. The pillow provides exceptional support for your neck as you lie in bed – or back support for when you're in a seated position.
Make your bedding arrangement even more attractive by matching our down alternative neck roll with several of our other down-free pillows, including boudoir pillows, gusseted pillows, body pillows and more, each sold separately. The neck roll is also available in other levels of softness and down-filled options, so you can find the perfect pillow for your needs. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What size is this?Asked on 1/4/2017 by Schmeditor