Peyton Stripe TCS® Down and Down Free Comforter / Sham
Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic down comforter for dorm rooms and teen bedrooms.
- Available in Twin XL, the size of most college dorm room beds.
- Lofty TCS® Down Free™ synthetic fill makes this bedding the ideal choice for allergy sufferers.
- 500-550 fill power hypoallergenic TCS® Down meets government regulations for superior down cleanliness.
- Comforter has an eco-friendly, 250-thread count combed cotton shell that's certified to meet Oeko-Tex fabric standards.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Durable yet light-weight cotton shell.
- 12" sewn-through diamond stitching prevents down from shifting and ensures no cold spots.
- Matching sham features a 2" flange.
- Machine wash.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Made in LaCrosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Exclusively ours.
This cozy and fashionable down comforter features variegated stripes in a chic, contemporary palette, adding just the right splash of color to her dorm room. Ideal for allergy sufferers, the Peyton all-season hypoallergenic comforter features TCS® Down Free™, a lofty, synthetic fill. Made with 500-550 fill power hypoallergenic TCS® Down, covered in an eco-friendly, 250-thread count combed cotton shell. 12" sewn-through diamond stitching prevents down from shifting and eliminates cold spots.
Available exclusively at The Company Store – making any bedroom more comfortable, from home to college and beyond, for more than 100 years.
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee. These products may be returned at any time (certain exclusions apply). We will gladly offer you an exchange, refund or merchandise credit (excluding delivery and service charges).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.