Outdoor Tension Rod
Overview & Details
- Outdoor tension rod.
- Hang outdoor window panels in a snap. (Panels sold separately.)
- Add a decorative finishing touch to patio, deck or gazebo.
- Adjustable tension rod can be mounted with spring tension or screw-mount.
- Constructed of heavy-duty metal to last.
- Designed for inside mount.
- Available in three lengths: 18-30", 30-52" and 52-90".
- Available in four decorative finishes: Bronze, Pewter, Satin Black and White.
- For wide expanses, attach two or more tension rods together with the Joiner (sold separately).
- Perfect with our Outdoor Window Panel Assortment.
These outdoor tension rods help you hang outdoor window panels in a snap – no hardware or tools needed. Heavy-duty metal rod can be mounted with spring tension or screw-secured end caps. Designed for inside mount. For wide expanses, attach two or more tension rods together with the Joiner (sold separately) to fit the length. Window panels sold separately.
- if using joiner, is there sufficient space between the rod and the joiner plate to accommodate the curtain edge above the grommet (item Item# GP93-96-IVORY) ? So that the top of the curtain doesn't get jammed between the rod and the top of the space holding the tension rod (to which the joiner is presumably attached)
Hello - Yes, there will be sufficient space to accommodate the curtain top. Thank you.
- on your outdoor tension rods, how large are the ends of the rods in diameter? Will the ends fit through curtains with grommets with holes 1 5/8" in diameter?
Hi Karenada - The diameter of the rod is ½" and the diameter of the rod ends are 1.5". Thank you.
- For a length of 63" I would order the 48-86" . But do I need to get a joiner? or are joiners only required for lengths longer than the longest length rod?
Hi Karenada - A joiner is only needed if you are adding an additional rod to increase the length. A joiner would not be required for the 48-86" length. Thank you.
- are these tension rods made of stainless steel? Are they rust resistant?
Hello - The rods are made of metal, however, they are not rust resistant. Thank you.