Outdoor Tension Rod
Overview & Details
- Outdoor tension rod.
- Hang outdoor window panels in a snap. (Panels sold separately.)
- Add a decorative finishing touch to patio, deck or gazebo.
- Adjustable tension rod can be mounted with spring tension or screw-mount.
- Constructed of heavy-duty metal to last.
- Designed for inside mount.
- Available in three lengths: 18-30", 30-52" and 52-90".
- Available in four decorative finishes: Bronze, Pewter, Satin Black and White.
- For wide expanses, attach two or more tension rods together with the Joiner (sold separately).
- Perfect with our Outdoor Window Panel Assortment.
These outdoor tension rods help you hang outdoor window panels in a snap – no hardware or tools needed. Heavy-duty metal rod can be mounted with spring tension or screw-secured end caps. Designed for inside mount. For wide expanses, attach two or more tension rods together with the Joiner (sold separately) to fit the length. Window panels sold separately.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:on your outdoor tension rods, how large are the ends of the rods in diameter? Will the ends fit through curtains with grommets with holes 1 5/8" in diameter?Asked on 7/22/2016 by Karenada
Q:For a length of 63" I would order the 48-86" . But do I need to get a joiner? or are joiners only required for lengths longer than the longest length rod?Asked on 7/22/2016 by Karenada
Q:are these tension rods made of stainless steel? Are they rust resistant?Asked on 7/22/2016 by Karenada