Company Organic Solid Percale Sham
Overview & Details
- Organic duvet cover.
- 180 thread count.
- Certified organic cotton percale is good for the environment and good for you.
- Woven, dyed and finished to strict Global Organic Textile Standards.
- Cotton has a smooth, soft hand.
- Mix with our Company Organic Bramble and Domino Bedding.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
- Artic Blue, Natural, Pecan, Rattan, Dill Green and White.
- Personalize: Monogram is located 33" inches down from closed end of duvet (centered)
- All duvet covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Abaca Woven Headboard (XR71)
- Cotton Twill Pillow Cover in Sunset (OC61)
Good for the environment. Good for you. We chose percale for the debut of this very special organic bedding collection, because of its smooth, soft hand and seasonless appeal. Made from certified organic cotton to strict Global Organic Textile Standards, this bedding set brings a fresh, airy feel to any bedroom in your home. Choose from several fabulous solid colors to match your decorating style. Developed by the International Working Group, these standards ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing.
For more on certified organic textiles, see global-standard.org.
*Duvet/Comforter sold separately.