Organic Down Pillows
Overview & Details
- Premium European down pillow.
- 230-thread count combed cotton organic shell that’s been certified to meet strict Oeko-Tex® standards.
- Down pillow filled with lofty, Hypoallergenic White European 600 fill power down.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Available in four densities: soft/stomach pillow, medium/back pillow, firm/side, and extra-firm/side pillow.
- Available in White and Natural.
- Also available – Organic Down Comforter.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dry clean.
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Rest assured, these luxurious pillows are organic through-and-through. Each pillow is encased in a shell of smooth, 230-thread-count organic combed cotton. Available in four densities-soft, medium, firm and extra-firm allow you to choose the perfect amount of support for your sleeping style, so you’ll wake up feeling rested and ready to start your day. For the fill, we use only down, which ensures that all of the down and feathers in our pillows comes from ducks and geese that have been treated humanely. Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.