Organic Cotton RDS Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium RDS European organic down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Certified under RDS standards which ensures the down used comes from ethically treated birds.
- 230-thread count 100% organic cotton shell meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power RDS certified European down provides luxurious loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Stitched with 12” box construction keeps down from shifing and prevents cold spots.
- Available in 4 warmth levels - light, medium, extra-warmth and ultra-warmth weights.
- Available in natural and white.
- Coordinates with our Organic Cotton Down Pillow (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Rest assured, our organic cotton down comforter sets the stage for a good night’s rest—and a healthy planet. Filled with premium, 500-550 fill white RDS European down and encased in a shell of smooth, 230-thread-count organic cotton, certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex® standards. A layer of opulent, insulating warmth that’s perfect for any season, the 12” box stitch construction prevents cold spots and keeps the down from shifting. . A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I was drawn to this product because it is machine washable, price but still a down comforter! Do you feel this is a good quality comforter ?Asked on 8/21/2016 by Linda