Organic Cotton Jersey Duvet Cover & Pillowcases by Coyuchi
Overview & Details
- Organic Cotton Jersey Duvet Cover and Cases
- Certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Gets smoother and softer with every wash
- Duvet cover closes with coconut shell buttons.
- Duvet Cover in Twin, Full/Queen, King
- Set of 2 Pillowcases in Standard, King
- Coordinates with our Organic Cotton Jersey Sheet Set
- Available in 3 colors: Graphite Slub, Indigo Melange, Natural
As comforting as your favorite vintage T-shirt. Capturing everything you love about your favorite vintage T-shirt, our jersey bedding is just that soft, just that comforting and just that easy to care for. Knit from organic cotton to create a jersey like no other. Coconut shell button closure. Our cotton is 100% organic.
Care instructions: All of our cotton products are machine washable. For whites and light colors: We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap. For dark colors: We recommend machine washing on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a warm iron on cotton, as needed. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.Coyuchi was founded 20 years ago in Point Reyes Station, a small, rustic town on the Northern California coast. There, surrounded by ocean and forest, beach and bluff, they created a line of home textiles rooted in nature. Their signature bedding, made from 100% certified organic cotton, soon earned a loyal following among people who nurture a connection to the natural world in their lives and in their homes. Everything they create is designed to comfort and rejuvenate–body, mind and spirit–to help you turn your home into a sanctuary.