Newbury Multi-Yarn Jute Rug
Overview & Details
- Patterned area rug.
- Newbury multi-yarn area rug durably crafted of a hemp, jute and abaca blend.
- Broad bands in alternating weaves and materials create a subtle play of tone and texture.
- Newbury Multi-Yarn area rug is a great choice for high-traffic areas and covered outdoor spaces.
- Rug fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Choose the Newbury multi-yarn area rug in five different sizes (including a runner) to find the perfect one for your floor space.
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
- Spot clean.
- Exclusively ours.
Art for the floor. Our Newbury multi-yarn area rug brings stylish presence to any room in your home from the bedroom to the living room. Designed with broad bands in alternating weaves and materials, the well-crafted Newbury area rug creates a subtle play of tone and texture for graphic interest. Woven of hemp, jute and abaca, our durable long-lasting area rug makes a great accent for the most high-traffic areas of your home—even covered outdoor spaces. The Newbury multi-yarn area rug is also fully reversible for twice the wear. Choose the multi-yarn rug in five different sizes (including a runner) to find the perfect one for your floor space.
Pair the Newbury rug with a rug grip for an optimal floor experience. Rug grips protect your rug investment, prevent color transfer and keep area rugs from slipping on smooth surfaces. We sell rug grips for every size of rug we carry. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our durable Newbury multi-yarn area rug at The Company Store.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this rug for a downstairs powder room that has a mural on one wall of a door leading to a beach, and it really brings the decor together. It is a bit rough for bare feet, but the rug is thick and well-made and looks very artisan. I want to buy more.
I bought this for my entry. It is really very nice. Lots of color variations. Some tans, some soft creams, even so soft greys.
Very well made. Love it. :)
ps. It is a bit rough on your feet. I wouldnt want it for an area rug you are going to be spending time on. Like rolling around on it with the kids or dogs. But for an entry, runner or dining area is perfect in my opinion.