- Natural coir doormat crafted from rubber and coconut husk fibers.
- 29.5” X 17.75”.
- High-low construction helps trap dirt as well as moisture.
- Doormat features fashionable striped design.
- Durable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Shake or vacuum the mat to maintain its appearance.
- Slip-resistant rubber backing helps keep the doormat in place.
- Mix and match with the rest of our coir rugs and doormats, sold separately.
Welcome guests with an attractive doormat – while making sure that shoes are clean before they enter your home. Designed for heavy use, these durable, weather-resistant coir doormats are crafted of natural coir, a resilient fiber made from coconut shell husks. The welcome mat's high-low construction of coir and rubber helps to trap dirt and moisture as it scrapes the bottom of shoes.
Attractive enough to keep indoors, durable enough to leave outdoors, our coir doormat makes the perfect addition to all entryways, front doors, patio doors, mud rooms and other spaces, inside and outside your home. The welcome mat displays a classic striped pattern, creating a fashionable accent that blends with nearly all styles of interior décor. A rubber backing provides slip-resistance, helping to keep the doormat in place as people come and go.
The rough texture of natural coir makes these doormats incredibly effective at removing dirt from shoes, and they bring a classic look to your doorstep too. Plus, because the mats are water-resistant, you can leave them outside all year long and they will continue to look great. For additional welcome mat options and colors, be sure to check out our full collection of coir doormats and rugs, available exclusively at The Company Store.