- Natural coir doormat crafted from rubber and coconut husk fibers.
- 29.5” X 17.75”.
- High-low construction helps trap dirt as well as moisture.
- Doormat features attractive diamond pattern.
- Durable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Shake or vacuum the mat to maintain its appearance.
- Slip-resistant rubber backing helps keep the doormat in place.
- Mix and match with the rest of our coir rugs and doormats, sold separately.
Greet guests with an elegant welcome mat – while ensuring that their feet are clean before entering. Made for hard wear, these sturdy, weather-resistant coir doormats are constructed of natural coir, a resilient fiber made from coconut shell husks. The doormat features high-low construction of coir and rubber, resulting in maximum shoe scraping to trap dirt and moisture.
Durable enough to leave outdoors, attractive enough to place indoors, our coir doormat is perfect for any entryway: front doors, back doors, patios, mudrooms and more. The welcome mat features a fashionable diamond pattern, making it a great accent in nearly any style of home décor. A slip-resistant rubber backing also helps keep the mat in place when guests wipe their feet, so you're not constantly repositioning it.
The unique texture of natural coir doormats make them very effective at removing dirt, and they add a distinctive look to your doorstep that other welcome mats don't offer. Since the mats are water-resistant, you can leave them outside year-round and they'll continue to look great. For additional colors and options for every entryway, be sure to view our full collection of coir doormats and rugs, available exclusively at The Company Store.