- Wonderful gift
- Art designed for everyday living
- Designed by Steve Cozzolino
- Three curvaceous bowls melded into one server for the ultimate in elegance and convenience
- Serve three dipping salsas from mild to fiery, three toppings for sundaes, three varieties of nuts…the options are endless
- Easy to pass around table
- Made from Nambé’s eight-metal aluminum-based alloy
- Gleams like silver – beautifully reflects its contents
- Durable and strong like iron
- Won’t chip, crack, peel or tarnish
- Retains heat and cold well
- Each bowl holds 6 oz.
- 13” x 4½" wide overall
- Wipe clean
- Packaged in a Nambé box for gift giving
Three is better, as this modern, eye-catching design by Steve Cozzolino can testify. A trio of curvaceous bowls is melded into one for the ultimate in serving elegance and convenience. Serve three dipping salsas from mild to fiery, three toppings for sundaes, three varieties of nuts, three types of sweeteners for coffee and tea…the possibilities are unlimited. Sleek and compact, easy to pass around the table. Handcrafted from Nambé’s eight-metal aluminum-based alloy, which retains temperature well and gleams like sterling silver – brilliantly reflects the colors and shapes of its contents.
Nambé has been handcrafting, high-quality, functional designs for the modern lifestyle since 1951. Each exceptional museum-quality piece is designed by an esteemed artist and handcrafted from fine materials with usefulness in mind. Hence the company motto: Nambé is art designed for everyday living.
Many Nambé designs are made from its own signature eight-metal aluminum-based alloy, which possesses the beauty and luster of sterling silver, the durability of iron and the unique ability to retain temperature – hot or cold – for an extended period of time. What’s more, this alloy won’t crack, chip, peel or tarnish as it does not contain silver. Completely food-safe, withstands freezer, oven, stovetop and grill temperatures.
Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing and polishing steps. Slight imperfections found on the brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process, and because Nambé is handcrafted, no two pieces are exactly alike.