- Elegant gift for wedding, anniversary, housewarming, hostess or holiday
- Art designed for everyday living
- Adds playful sophistication to wine presentation
- Tilt design props wine bottle at an inviting angle
- Prevents drips on furniture and tablecloths
- Made from Nambé’s eight-metal aluminum-based alloy
- Shines like silver – beautifully reflects its surroundings
- Durable and strong like iron
- Won’t chip, crack, peel or tarnish
- Retains cold well – you can chill it in freezer before serving white wine
- Leather insert collects condensation
- 4½" x 2½"
- Wipe clean
- Packaged in a Nambé box for gift giving
- Coordinates with Nambé Tilt Decanter Set and Tilt Ice Bucket
From the Nambé Tilt Collection, this drip-catching coaster brings a playful yet sophisticated dimension to wine presentation, keeping your guests and furniture happy. Unique design with slanted rim props a wine bottle at an angle that invites smiles and defies imagination. Though it may look precariously balanced, the coaster is actually quite stable, thanks to the counterweight provided by the thick, sloping base. Handcrafted from Nambé’s signature eight-metal aluminum-based alloy, giving it the gleam of sterling silver, the durability of iron and the ability to retain cold well – you can even chill it in the freezer before serving a white wine.
Nambé has been handcrafting, high-quality, functional designs for the modern lifestyle since 1951. Each exceptional museum-quality piece is designed by an esteemed artist and handcrafted from fine materials with usefulness in mind. Hence the company motto: Nambé is art designed for everyday living.
Many Nambé designs are made from its own signature eight-metal aluminum-based alloy, which possesses the beauty and luster of sterling silver, the durability of iron and the unique ability to retain temperature – hot or cold – for an extended period of time. What’s more, this alloy won’t crack, chip, peel or tarnish as it does not contain silver. Completely food-safe, withstands freezer, oven, stovetop and grill temperatures.
Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing and polishing steps. Slight imperfections found on the brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process, and because Nambé is handcrafted, no two pieces are exactly alike.