- Elegant gift for shower, wedding, anniversary or holiday
- Art designed for everyday living
- Kissing design by acclaimed designer Karim Rashid is found in the Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco
- Flat planes at the top and bottom make the two shakers appear to meld as one and allow you to grasp them as a single unit
- Fill shakers as desired; each has different number of holes to avoid confusion
- Made from Nambé’s eight-metal aluminum-based alloy
- Shines like silver – beautifully reflects its surroundings
- Durable and strong like iron
- Won’t chip, crack, peel or tarnish
- Each shaker is 1¾” x 5” high
- Wipe clean
- Packaged in a Nambé box for gift giving
Made for each other. Designed by Karim Rashid, these two smoochers seem to meld together as one in a way that’s sure catch the eye. And because they’re such a dazzling fit, you can grasp the kissing shakers as a single unit for passing at the table. Handcrafted from Nambé’s signature eight-metal aluminum-based alloy, which has the sensuous sparkle of silver and the enduring strength of iron. Rashid's kissing shakers design has enchanted prestigious institutions around the world, and is found in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco. As a wedding, anniversary or holiday gift, the pair brings a work of art to the everyday realm.
Nambé has been handcrafting, high-quality, functional designs for the modern lifestyle since 1951. Each exceptional museum-quality piece is designed by an esteemed artist and handcrafted from fine materials with usefulness in mind. Hence the company motto: Nambé is art designed for everyday living.
Many Nambé designs are made from its own signature eight-metal aluminum-based alloy, which possesses the beauty and luster of sterling silver, the durability of iron and the unique ability to retain temperature – hot or cold – for an extended period of time. What’s more, this alloy won’t crack, chip, peel or tarnish as it does not contain silver. Completely food-safe, withstands freezer, oven, stovetop and grill temperatures.
Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing and polishing steps. Slight imperfections found on the brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process, and because Nambé is handcrafted, no two pieces are exactly alike.