Moulin Roty Sewing Kit
Overview & Details
- A beautifully packaged gift to inspire creativity.
- Old-fashioned sewing kit for kids.
- Vintage-style craft set includes French knitting dolly, wooden knitting needles, crochet needle, sewing needles, thimble, scissors, tape measure, buttons, thread, and a selection of wool fabric.
- Also includes a needlepoint pattern.
- Includes instructions for various kids’ DIY projects.
- Designed in France.
- Case measures 3 ½" x 10" x 7 ½".
- Wipe clean.
A special beginner’s kit to introduce the basic techniques of knitting and sewing. This finely crafted sewing and knitting kit from the famous Moulin Roty of France is a beautiful collection of do-it-yourself sewing and knitting projects, packed in a vintage-style carrying case. Kit includes five reams of wool, tape measure, scissors, wooden knitting needles, and a crochet needle.
Moulin Roty was founded in 1972 in the small French village of the same name, this company is home to an exquisite and unique collection of “yesterday’s toys for today’s children”. Their creative toys and kits are inspired by the past but updated for today's taste. Moulin Roty toys are expertly designed using the highest quality materials.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the "red mushroom" looking object with the four metal things on top?Asked on 7/27/2016 by GB
A:Hi - The "red mushroom" like object is a french knitting dolly. Thank you.Answered on 7/27/2016 by Anonymous