Overview & Details
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Plushly padded customizable headboard with wingback design.
- Upholstered over thick polyurethane foam padding.
- Headboard features pewter nailhead trim.
- Headboard attaches to most standard metal bed frames.
- Upholstery available in sumptuous velvets, thick linens, casual twills and textural weaves.
- Choose stand-alone Montclair headboard or opt for the complete Montclair bed, which includes an upholstered headboard, upholstered rails and sturdy metal frame.
- Headboard requires simple assembly.
- Spot clean.
Enjoy your room your way with The Company Store® upholstered collection. Taking its cue from classic wingback chair designs, the plushly padded Montclair headboard creates an elegant setting ideal for sweet dreams. The high, tufted headboard is styled with extended wings, hand-applied pewter nailhead trim, and button accents for a well-detailed look. Hand-upholstered over sumptuous polyurethane foam padding, this sophisticated Montclair headboard adds refined polish that takes any bedroom to the next level. The headboard attaches to most standard metal bed frames and can be easily assembled.
Beautifully crafted with careful attention to detail, from the lofty tufting and nailhead trim, our affordable upholstered Montclair headboard offers endless possibilities for creating your own signature look in your bedroom. Available in sumptuous velvets, thick linens, casual twills and textural weaves, this headboard can be customized to your tastes. An effortless way to achieve a designer-inspired look without the designer, this elegant Montclair upholstered headboard has a versatility that shifts from contemporary to more traditional settings. You'll be amazed how the right headboard can pull together your whole bedroom.
The Montclair bed can be purchased as a standalone Montclair headboard or as a complete bed consisting of an upholstered customizable headboard, upholstered rails, and sturdy pine frame.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I can't find a place on-line to order fabric samples. Can you direct me? Thanks.Asked on 4/28/2017 by Caryn from Pennsylvania