Mirage Rug / Rug Comfort Grip
Overview & Details
- Handwoven cotton area rug.
- Best-selling solid Mirage rug offered in a spectrum of rich jewel tones.
- Also available in the Round Mirage.
- Durable craftsmanship withstands high-traffic areas.
- Mirage rug reverses for double the wear.
- Mirage rugs available in five different sizes (including a runner) so you can find the perfect one for your floor space.
- Our rugs are artisan crafted and no two are alike. Given their handwoven nature, slight variations in shading can be inherent to the product.
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
- Spot clean.
Looking for a fast, easy way to wake up your rooms? Make a surprisingly simple change by adding color from the ground up. We’ve expanded the options of our best-selling Mirage rug collection with delightfully chic new shades. Offered in a spectrum of rich jewel tones, our go-anywhere Mirage area rugs merge versatile style with the durability to withstand the rigors of everyday life. Handwoven of cotton, our vibrant Mirage rugs are a great choice for any room—bedrooms, living spaces, entryways, the kitchen and any other high-traffic area in your home. The colorful Mirage rugs even reverse to the same lovely look and feel on the other side for double the wear. A beautiful choice to brighten any room, our solid jewel-tone area rugs create a vivid focal point in an instant. Choose the resilient cotton Mirage rugs in five different sizes (including a runner) to find the perfect one for your floor space. The Mirage Rug is also available as a round rug. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- Rug Comfort Grip.
- Rug grip made from a high-quality polyester fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound that gives the pad a rich, luxurious feel and supports the rug evenly to help retain its appearance.
- Features superior grip to keep rugs from sliding and slipping on hard surfaces.
- Balanced open-weave construction that allows maximum air circulation and makes vacuum easy.
- Treated with msm-fresh anti-microbial to inhibit the growth of odor- causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Fire-retardant and mothproofed and can be custom cut to fit any size rug.
- Guaranteed to maintain its "non-slip" properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
- Made in USA and China.
- Hand wash in warm water with a light detergent. Rinse and air-dry by hanging.
Protect your rug investment with our Rug Comfort Grip. An essential if you have children in the home, our rug grip evens out of your rug and prevents slipping and sliding. Even adults can trip over bunched-up wrinkles or folded corners. Our Rug Comfort Grip offers endless benefits—it makes throw rugs safer, more comfortable to walk on and keeps color from transferring from the rug to hardwood floor.
Made from a high-quality polyester fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound, our Rug Comfort Grip pad has a rich, luxurious feel. Designed to work on countless floor surfaces, our handy rug grip is a versatile item that should be paired with every rug in your home. We carry rug grips for every size of rug we sell. Plus, our Rug Comfort Grip is guaranteed to maintain its non-slip properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
Due to the size and weight of our larger items, special care and handling is required. Therefore, an additional shipping charge of $50 will be added to the 8x10.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you tell me the colors in the valley rug? ThanksAsked on 5/24/2016 by Maureen
A:Hi Maureen - The colors in the valley rug are grey, black, turquoise, red, and rust. Thank you.Answered on 5/25/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Pile sizeAsked on 5/20/2016 by Renee from Maryland
A:Hi Renee - The item number that came through for your question is UL21 Rug Comfort Grip. This does not have a pile, as it goes underneath the rug to prevent slipping or sliding. If your question was for a different rug could you please re-submit and include the name of the rug in your question. Thank you.Answered on 5/23/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Regarding the Herringbone jute rug: does it contain any latex or rubber? (if not the backing, then any other part of the rug too?)Asked on 5/17/2016 by C
Q:Could you tell me the size of the angled chevron brick blocks on the rug... ''4x9''. /For instance or other size?
Difficult to tell their size from photo. Thanks in advance.Asked on 5/2/2016 by Sarica from South Carolina
A:Hi Sarica - Unfortunately, we do not provide this information. Also, the chevron brick blocks can vary depending on the size of the rug.Answered on 5/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is the 8 x 10 Sisal Herringbone Rug backed?? There's no image of the back of the rug and I'm trying to figure out if it is a flimsier type of rug or a sturdier??
StacieAsked on 4/29/2016 by Stacie
A:Hi Stacie - This rug is backed and is very sturdy, however, we do still recommend using a rug grip.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The Santa Fe rug per your online picture looks as though half of the rug is one color and the other half another ( more blue on half and orange/red on the other side)Asked on 4/27/2016 by Barbara from United States
A:Hi Barbara - The photo of the Santa Fe rug is accurate.Answered on 4/28/2016 by Anonymous