Mirage Rug / Rug Comfort Grip
Overview & Details
- Handwoven cotton area rug.
- Best-selling solid Mirage rug offered in a spectrum of rich jewel tones.
- Also available in the Round Mirage.
- Durable craftsmanship withstands high-traffic areas.
- Mirage rug reverses for double the wear.
- Mirage rugs available in five different sizes (including a runner) so you can find the perfect one for your floor space.
- Our rugs are artisan crafted and no two are alike. Given their handwoven nature, slight variations in shading can be inherent to the product.
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
- Spot clean.
Looking for a fast, easy way to wake up your rooms? Make a surprisingly simple change by adding color from the ground up. We’ve expanded the options for our best-selling Mirage rug collection with delightfully chic new shades. Offered in a spectrum of rich jewel tones, our go-anywhere Mirage area rugs merge versatile style with the durability to withstand the rigors of everyday life. Handwoven of cotton, our vibrant Mirage rugs are a great choice for any room—bedrooms, living spaces, entryways, the kitchen and any other high-traffic area in your home. The colorful Mirage rugs even reverse to the same lovely look and feel on the other side for double the wear. A beautiful choice to brighten any room, our solid jewel-tone area rugs create a vivid focal point in an instant. Choose the resilient cotton Mirage rugs in five different sizes (including a runner) to find the perfect one for your floor space. The Mirage Rug is also available as a round rug. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- Rug Comfort Grip.
- Rug grip made from a high-quality synthetic fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound that gives the pad a rich, luxurious feel and supports the rug evenly to help retain its appearance.
- Features superior grip to keep rugs from sliding and slipping on hard surfaces.
- Balanced open-weave construction that allows maximum air circulation and makes vacuum easy.
- Treated with MSM-Fresh® Anti-microbial to inhibit the growth of odor- causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Fire-retardant and mothproofed and can be custom cut to fit any size rug.
- Guaranteed to maintain its "non-slip" properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
- Made in USA and China.
- Handwash in warm water with a light detergent. Rinse and air-dry by hanging.
Protect your rug investment with our Rug Comfort Grip. An essential if you have children in the home, our rug grip evens out of your rug and prevents slipping and sliding. Even adults can trip over bunched-up wrinkles or folded corners. Our Rug Comfort Grip offers endless benefits—it makes throw rugs safer, more comfortable to walk on, and keeps color from transferring from the rug to hardwood floor.
Made from a high-quality synthetic fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound, our Rug Comfort Grip pad has a rich, luxurious feel. Designed to work on countless floor surfaces, our handy rug grip is a versatile item that should be paired with every rug in your home. We carry rug grips for every size of rug we sell. Plus, our Rug Comfort Grip is guaranteed to maintain its non-slip properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:My question is about the Tule Rug. The description says it is fire retardant. What does this mean? Was it treated with something? And if so what. Thank youAsked on 8/28/2016 by Jo
Q:What is the thickness of the Links rug? 1/2" etc ? Let me know please.Asked on 8/25/2016 by Debbie from Corpus Christi , Texas
Q:Regarding item #UK85, the Wool/Jute Loop Rug - What are the cleaning instruction for this item? I need a runner for an entryway and am concerned that because of the wool content, it might require spot cleaning, which would not work well for my purpose. Also, I need to know the "depth" of the pile - it would have to be thin enough for my front door to clear it when the door is opened.Asked on 8/23/2016 by Anna
Q:Does the Sea Glass Rug have a backing of any sort or is it reversible? If there is a backing, describe it please. Glued? rubber or latex? Thank youAsked on 8/20/2016 by Camilla from United States
Q:Is this rug still available in 3 foot round or has the round shape been discontinued?Asked on 8/18/2016 by Hunter from San Francisco California
Q:I am interested in the python rug. How thick is the pile? I tried to put this question on the Python Rug but it kept flipping to this "rug comfort grip" page. Not sure what the problem is, but I am interested in the python rug.Asked on 8/6/2016 by JM from United States
Q:What is the weight(pounds) of your 8x10 Mirage solid rug. Would his type of rug be suitable to be used outside our Airstream periodically? We need something light weight an easy to care for. Thanks , the Carl'sAsked on 8/6/2016 by Skeezix from Oregon
A:Hello. The Mirage Rug 8 x 10 weighs 33.5 lbs. Durable craftsmanship withstands high-traffic areas. The colorful Mirage rugs even reverse to the same lovely look and feel on the other side for double the wear. Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
Spot clean. Thank you.Answered on 8/7/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the size of the small squares in the "square block rug" (not the size of the rugs, but the size of the squares that make up the rug). Thanks.Asked on 7/28/2016 by BarbRedHook from Red Hook, NY
Q:How thick is the rug???Asked on 6/23/2016 by Curious shopper from Philadelphia, PA
Q:Can you tell me the colors in the valley rug? ThanksAsked on 5/24/2016 by Maureen
A:Hi Maureen - The colors in the valley rug are grey, black, turquoise, red, and rust. Thank you.Answered on 5/25/2016 by Anonymous