Meadowlands Organic Percale Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Certified organic cotton percale duvet cover.
- Matching bedding available separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases and sham.
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Mix and layer with our Birch Organic Percale and Solid Organic Percale bedding (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
This duvet cover's relaxing design is perfectly imperfect, giving it artistic appeal. Sprigged with layers of line-drawn blooms and leaves, our Meadowlands organic duvet cover is woven of pure organic cotton that is certified to meet Global Organic Textile (GOTS) standards. Earth-friendly elegance for any bedroom. Machine wash. Imported.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I'm interested in the sheets shown in the side view (a kind of staggered strip design, not flowers). Also, I need Queen - does the duvet come in Queen?Asked on 6/11/2016 by Sharon D from Huntington Beach, CA
A:Hi Sharon. The Organic Meadowlands Percale Duvet Cover in Queen size has been sold out and is discontinued. The striped sheets shown with the collection are Birch Organic Percale Bedding. Thank you.Answered on 6/14/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Will the Full work for a queen, I have been checking back for weeks waiting for the Queen to come back in stock. It was in my cart and when I went to check out my whole order disappeared. It's perfect for the room I have.Asked on 6/3/2016 by Julie from Indianapolis
A:Hi Julie- The full size would measure 84 x 90 and the queen is 90 x 96. The queen would fit in a full but it would not have as tailored of a look and would not fit a queen bed as well. Thank you.Answered on 6/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Do the shams come with the duvet cover?Asked on 6/1/2016 by Susan from Wells, me
A:Hi Susan - Unfortunately the shams in the organic meadowlands bedding are sold out and won't be restocked. Sorry to disappoint.Answered on 6/2/2016 by Anonymous