- A mainstay for entertaining – makes an elegant impression
- Keeps bottles nicely chilled
- Perfect for wedding, anniversary, housewarming, hostess or holiday gifts
- Designed by American sculptor Michael Updike
- Handcrafted of recycled sand-cast aluminum
- 17½” x 12½” x 10½”
- Luxurious pearled rim and handles
- Polished to a gleaming finish
A mainstay for entertaining – sure to impress guests. Handcrafted ice bucket from Mariposa’s String of Pearls collection makes an elegant statement at parties and other occasions – perfect for chilling champagne and wine bottles. Sleek design is accented with luxurious pearly beads around the rim and handles.
Each piece in the Mariposa String of Pearls collection is designed by American master sculptor Michael Updike and handcrafted individually through a sand casting and polishing process that elevates aluminum giftware to a whole new level. The result – glistening creations that combine art form with functionality. What’s more, every product is made from recycled materials in step with Mariposa’s commitment to environmental responsibility.