- Recreates the soothing feel of moonlit ocean
- Handcrafted of recycled sand-cast aluminum
- 4” diameter
- Fragrant soy tea light included
- Designed by American sculptor Michael Updike
- Gentle wavy border trimmed in pearls
- Polished to a glowing finish
- Packaged in signature Mariposa gift box
Imagine a soothing stroll along a moonlit shore. Glistening waves accented with pearls lap gently around a soft, white tea light. From Mariposa’s Lumiere collection, this tea light holder is beautifully handcrafted of sand-cast aluminum and polished to glowing finish. Tea light candle included. Elegantly packaged in signature Mariposa gift box.
Each piece in the Mariposa Lumiere collection is designed by American master sculptor Michael Updike and handcrafted individually through a sand casting and polishing process that elevates aluminum giftware to a whole new level. The result – glistening creations that combine art form with functionality, elegance with whimsy. What’s more, every product is made from recycled materials in step with Mariposa’s commitment to environmental responsibility.