Mandalay Percale Bedding
Overview & Details
- 200-thread count cotton percale bedding.
- Hand-painted leaves dapple a textural ground in shades of indigo, ochre, taupe and white.
- Mix and layer with our solid 400-thread count Supima bedding, sold separately.
- Choose from a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover and sham, each sold individually.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Our Mandalay Percale Bedding displays a lush vegetation of watercolor leaves dappling a textural ground, bringing natural beauty and artistry to the bed. We love these sheets' loose, painterly lines and the striking color combination of indigo, ochre, taupe and white. 200-thread count cotton percale. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:are the shams sold as a set of two or are they sold singleAsked on 8/23/2016 by Mimi from Bend OR
Q:How do I order the duvet corner ties that the page says must be ordered separately?Asked on 8/6/2016 by Susan from United States
A:Dear Susan - We apologize for the confusion. The Mandalay duvet cover comes with the ties already sewn into the duvet cover. The comforter to go inside the duvet cover is what is sold separately. Thank you.Answered on 8/6/2016 by Anonymous