Mandalay Percale Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- 200-thread count cotton percale duvet cover.
- Hand-painted leaves dapple a textural ground in shades of indigo, ochre, taupe and white.
- Mix and layer with our solid 400-thread count Supima bedding, sold separately.
- Matching bedding available separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover and sham.
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Bring natural beauty and artistry to the bed with this contemporary duvet cover, displaying a lush vegetation of watercolor leaves on a textural ground. Loose, painterly lines and a striking color combination give this duvet cover its warm, inviting demeanor. 200-thread count cotton percale. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:are the shams sold as a set of two or are they sold singleAsked on 8/23/2016 by Mimi from Bend OR
Q:How do I order the duvet corner ties that the page says must be ordered separately?Asked on 8/6/2016 by Susan from United States
A:Dear Susan - We apologize for the confusion. The Mandalay duvet cover comes with the ties already sewn into the duvet cover. The comforter to go inside the duvet cover is what is sold separately. Thank you.Answered on 8/6/2016 by Anonymous