Mallory Organic Cotton Bedding
Overview & Details
- Certified organic bedding.
- 180-thread count organic cotton percale.
- Choose from a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcase, duvet cover and sham, each sold individually.
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Abstract botanicals pattern a textural cream ground.
- Duvet cover has corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Abstract botanicals look both earthy and modern on our eco-friendly bedding. Warming the bed in sunny shades of butter, taupe and cream, these opulent sheets are printed in subtle detail on GOTS-certified cotton percale. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:It says it is taupe and yellow but looks more gray. Can you let me know more about the coloring and if it is a true color online.Asked on 8/25/2016 by Barbara from United States
Q:what are the measurements for a king size flat sheet?Asked on 6/14/2016 by Jeanne from Gainesville, FL
A:Hi Jeanne - The size of the Mallory king flat sheet is 108"x102". Thank you.Answered on 6/15/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What solid color sheets would coordinate with this fabric?Asked on 6/9/2016 by BEM
A:I got cilantro and it's a great match.Answered on 7/26/2017 by Frenchtown Lassie from Frenchtown, NJ
A:Hi - On the company organic solid bedding the colors café and cornsilk would coordinate well with the Mallory bedding. Thank you.Answered on 6/9/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is this sage green?Asked on 6/8/2016 by none
A:HI- No the Mallory bedding has more of a yellow tone. Our Organic Cotton Jersey Bedding in the color citron would match the best. Please contact our customer service department at 1-800-323-8000 for free swatches. Thank you.Answered on 6/9/2016 by Anonymous