Mallory Organic Cotton Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Certified organic duvet cover.
- 180-thread count organic cotton percale.
- Matching bedding available separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcase and sham.
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Abstract botanicals pattern a textural cream ground.
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Warming the bed in sunny shades of butter, taupe and cream, our Mallory Organic Cotton Duvet Cover displays abstract botanicals for an earthy, modern look. This opulent duvet cover is printed in subtle detail on GOTS-certified cotton percale. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:It says it is taupe and yellow but looks more gray. Can you let me know more about the coloring and if it is a true color online.Asked on 8/25/2016 by Barbara from United States
Q:what are the measurements for a king size flat sheet?Asked on 6/14/2016 by Jeanne from Gainesville, FL
A:Hi Jeanne - The size of the Mallory king flat sheet is 108"x102". Thank you.Answered on 6/15/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What solid color sheets would coordinate with this fabric?Asked on 6/9/2016 by BEM
A:I got cilantro and it's a great match.Answered on 7/26/2017 by Frenchtown Lassie from Frenchtown, NJ
A:Hi - On the company organic solid bedding the colors café and cornsilk would coordinate well with the Mallory bedding. Thank you.Answered on 6/9/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is this sage green?Asked on 6/8/2016 by none
A:HI- No the Mallory bedding has more of a yellow tone. Our Organic Cotton Jersey Bedding in the color citron would match the best. Please contact our customer service department at 1-800-323-8000 for free swatches. Thank you.Answered on 6/9/2016 by Anonymous