Madelyn Matelassé Bedskirt, 18" Drop
Overview & Details
- 100% Egyptian cotton bed skirt / box spring cover.
- Textured bed skirt with mini-diamond matelassé pattern.
- Matelassé bed skirt available in 14” drop and 18” drop.
- Choose the bed skirt in twin, full, queen and king sizes.
- The complete Egyptian cotton Madelyn Matelassé bedding collection is available in a coverlet, bedspread, standard sham, king sham, euro sham, boudoir sham and bed skirt.
- Coverlet and bedspread feature elegant floral matelassé pattern; bed skirt and Euro sham feature mini-diamond matelassé patterns.
- Egyptian cotton matelassé bedding gets softer with every wash.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
- Exclusively ours.
Add the perfect finishing touch to your bed with our textured Madelyn Matelassé bed skirt. Expertly woven from Egyptian cotton known for its extraordinary softness, our Madelyn Matelassé bed skirt stylishly covers your box spring and creates a fluid look from the bedding to the floor. The bed skirt also allows you to discreetly utilize the extra storage space under your bed. Handcrafted in Portugal, our textured Madelyn Matelassé bed skirt adds luxury and charm to any bedroom. Choose the bed skirt in a 14” drop and 18” drop.
Designed with a refined mini-diamond matelassé pattern, the elegant display complements the scrolling floral patterns on the coverlet, bed spread and coordinated shams. Pair the Madelyn Matelassé bed skirt with all the Egyptian cotton bedding pieces in the Madelyn Matelassé collection for a put-together spread. The best part? Our easy-care bed skirt gets softer with every wash. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our Egyptian cotton Madelyn Matelasseé bed skirt at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How does this attach to the bed? Do you need to remove the mattress or does it just slip between the mattress and box springs?Asked on 5/24/2016 by Jo
A:Hi- The Madelyn Matelassé Bedskirt does not attach to the bed. You would need to remove your mattress and then lay the bedskirt over your box spring and replace the mattress. Thank youAnswered on 5/25/2016 by Anonymous