LoftHome By The Company Store® Shasta Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Reversible duvet cover.
- 250-thread count cotton.
- Matching bedding available separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, comforter and sham.
- Larger-than-life daisies reverse to a cool chevron stripe.
- Designed to coordinate with our LoftHome By The Company Store® Shasta Chevron Stripe bedding (sold separately).
- Duvet cover, sham and comforter reverse from the daisy print to the coordinating chevron stripe.
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
This bold duvet cover flourishes in any bedroom with its larger-than-life daisies, which reverse to a coordinating chevron stripe. In fresh shades of geranium, sage, soft blue and gray, the Shasta Duvet Cover is woven of smooth 250-thread count cotton percale. Mix and layer with our Shasta Chevron Daisy and Stripe bedding sets, sold separately. Comforter and shams also reverse from the floral to chevron print. Each piece sold individually. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
LoftHome by The Company Store® is a signature lifestyle collection crafted for casual living with superior attention to color, design and detail. Naturally soft fibers and fashionable design redefine comfort.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you suggest blankets that match the lighter and darker teal colors in the Shasta Daisy bedding? I am looking for a blanket to put at the end of the bed on top of the Shasta Daisy duvet cover.Asked on 8/15/2016 by May
A:Hi May. The Lofthome by The Company Store® Suffolk Floral Percale Bedding would match nicely with these blankets. KO18 Egyptian Cotton Fleece Blanket & Throw in Tourquiose. KO36 Egyptian Cotton Fleece Blanket & Throw in Waterfall. KO33 Cotton Weave Blanket & Throw in Bermuda, Capri Blue or Seaside. KN83 Gossamer Blanket in Mineral Blue. Thank you.
Q:My question is about the blue quilt and sham in the picture of the bed all made up. Where can I find that?Asked on 6/28/2016 by Kathryn
A:Hi Kathryn- The blue quilt and sham in the picture was our signature quilt and sham. Unfortunately this item is sold out and discontinued. Thank you.Answered on 6/28/2016 by Anonymous
Q:How much does the duvet cover weigh?Asked on 5/25/2016 by Mimi from Lancaster, PA
A:Hi Mimi- The Duvet Cover would weight between 2.15lbs and 3lbs depending on the size you order. Thank you.Answered on 5/25/2016 by Anonymous