Little Labs- The Human Body by Thames and Kosmos
Overview & Details
- Child’s kit with hands on experiments to learn about the functions of the human body.
- A great gift for educational play.
- Teaches biology fundamentals with step-by-step, hands on experiments with using the five senses
- 25 experiments.
- Includes a 48-page, full-color illustrated guidebook complete with clear and accurate anatomical illustrations.
- Small parts, not for children under 3 years.
- Ages 5+, adult supervision recommended
Help kids learn about the human body and how it works with hands-on experiments using their five senses. With this Little Labs kit they can examine their fingerprints to learn how they are unique, build a stethoscope to listen to their heartbeat and learn how the heart pumps blood. With the stethoscope, they can investigate how ears hear with a listening game and a sound memory experiment. Learn about the sense of small with a smell memory game, take a blindfolded taste test to learn about the tongue and even test their lung capacity to learn about how lungs work. A tickle test will teach about skin and sensory receptors. With a 48-page, full-color illustrated guidebook, this kit teaches human biology fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments.
Thames & Kosmos was founded in 2001 with the mission of improving children’s science education. Since then, kids around the world have loved the hands-on experiments and real-world science equipment in their imaginative kits. In fact, kids love Thames & Kosmos so much, they forget they’re learning!