Litchfield 6.2 oz. Velvet Flannel Bedding
Overview & Details
- 6.2 oz. cotton flannel bedding.
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately.
- Patterned with wintry branches in restful hues of ivory, celadon, and gray.
- Flannel gently napped then sheared for velvety softness and to resist pilling, even after multiple washings.
- Can be mixed and layered with our Solid 6.2-oz. Legacy Flannel bedding (sold separately).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
A sophisticated seasonal motif, our Litchfield flannel bedding displays wintry branches silhouetted against an ivory ground in restful hues of celadon and gray. Brushed to a sublimely soft hand, we designed these luxurious, 6.2-oz. cotton flannel sheets to resist pilling, so they’ll stay beautiful after repeated washings. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.