Litchfield 6.2 oz. Velvet Flannel Bedding
Overview & Details
- 6.2 oz. cotton flannel bedding.
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately.
- Patterned with wintry branches in restful hues of ivory, celadon, and gray.
- Flannel gently napped then sheared for velvety softness and to resist pilling, even after multiple washings.
- Can be mixed and layered with our Solid 6.2-oz. Legacy Flannel bedding (sold separately).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
A sophisticated seasonal motif, our Litchfield flannel bedding displays wintry branches silhouetted against an ivory ground in restful hues of celadon and gray. Brushed to a sublimely soft hand, we designed these luxurious, 6.2-oz. cotton flannel sheets to resist pilling, so they’ll stay beautiful after repeated washings. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I want to get a solid flannel sheet set to match this duvet cover - what color of your flannel sheets matches the branches color that is sage/blue?Asked on 12/2/2016 by Colorblind from PA
A:Hello. The Litchfield 6.2 oz. Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover. The branch color is more of a blue. Our flannels are not an exact match but blend well. The 5 oz Solid Flannel in Teal, the Velvet Flannel in Stone Blue or the Legacy 6.2 oz Flannel in Cloud Blue.
Call 1(800) 289-8508 if you would like to have swatches sent of any of these colors. Thank you.
Q:Is this a per sham price? Thanks.
ChipAsked on 11/29/2016 by Chip from United States