Litchfield 6.2 oz. Velvet Flannel Sham
Overview & Details
- 6.2 oz. cotton flannel duvet.
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, and sham, sold separately.
- Patterned with wintry branches in restful hues of ivory, celadon, and gray.
- Flannel gently napped then sheared for velvety softness and to resist pilling, even after multiple washings.
- Can be mixed and layered with our Solid 6.2-oz. Legacy Flannel bedding (sold separately).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
In restful hues of celadon and gray, this beautiful flannel duvet cover displays wintry branches silhouetted against an ivory ground. A sophisticated seasonal motif, our Litchfield duvet cover is woven of luxurious, 6.2-oz. cotton flannel and brushed to enhance softness and resist pilling. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.