Les Marionnettes Sewing Kit by Moulin Roty
Overview & Details
- A beautifully packaged gift to inspire creativity
- Old-fashioned sewing kit for kids
- Vintage-style craft set includes French knitting dolly, wooden knitting needles, crochet needle, sewing needles, thimble, scissors, tape measure, buttons, thread, and a selection of wool fabric. Also includes a needlepoint pattern
- Includes instructions for kids’ DIY projects
- Designed in France
- Case measures 3 ½" x 10" x 7 ½"
- Wipe clean
A special beginner’s kit to introduce the basic techniques of knitting and sewing. This finely crafted sewing and knitting kit from the famous Moulin Roty of France is a beautiful collection of do-it-yourself sewing and knitting projects, packed in a vintage-style carrying case. Kit includes five reams of wool, tape measure, scissors wooden knitting needles and a crochet needle.
Moulin Roty was founded in 1972 in the small French village of the same name, this company's exquisite and unique collection of “yesterday’s toys for today’s children”. Their creative toys and kits are inspired by the past but updated for todays taste. Moulin Roty toys are expertly designed using the highest quality materials.