Legends® Geneva Primaloft® Deluxe Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium down-alternative hypallergenic comforter.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe is exclusive to The Company Store.
- Handcrafted in our LaCrosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- PrimaLoft® Deluxe is a high-quality, non-allergenic synthetic microfiber that mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down.
- Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down.
- 400-thread count combed cotton sateen shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous 15" quilted sewn-through box construction provides for optimum loft and all over even warmth.
- Available in White and Ivory.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles-super light, light, medium warmth and extra warmth.
- Also available in premium Hungarian White goose down.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Packed in a beautiful comforter storage bag for safe-keeping.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Exclusively ours.
- Alexandrea Nailbutton Bed in Linen Charcoal (XR69)
- Linen Window Panels in White (GP66)
This exceptionally lofty comforter brings opulence to everyday life. Exclusively at The Company Store, PrimaLoft® Deluxe is a high-quality, hypoallergenic synthetic microfiber which mimics the opulence and insulating warmth of down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep. It’s enveloped in the silky touch of 400-thread count combed cotton sateen and then expertly finished with a double needed top stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex standards. Generous 15” baffle box stitching prevents the fill from shifting.
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee. These products may be returned at any time (certain exclusions apply). We will gladly offer you an exchange, refund or merchandise credit (excluding delivery and service charges).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.