Legends® Geneva Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium Hungarian white goose down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Filled with superior large cluster 600–650 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down.
- 400-thread count combed cotton sateen shell.
- Cover is made of fine combed yarns that create a light-weight shell for exceptional softness and drape.
- Combed cotton sateen shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous 15" quilted sewn-through box construction provides for optimum loft and all over even warmth.
- Available in White and Ivory.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles-super light, light, medium warmth and extra warmth.
- Available in our luxurious oversize dimensions, perfect for extra deep mattresses.
- Also available in our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe, an opulent down alternative that mimics the softness and insulating loft of down.
- Features corner loops that attach to corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Packed in a beautiful comforter storage bag for safe-keeping.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Exclusively ours.
This exceptionally lofty comforter brings opulence to everyday life. Legends® Luxury Geneva combines the insulating warmth of 600–650 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down with the silky touch of 400-thread count combed cotton sateen and then expertly finished with a double needed top stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. Generous 15” box construction stitching prevents down from shifting allowing for all over even warmth. Quality is paramount. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI.
Super Light Warmth:
Twin, 70x90", 14 oz.
Full, 84x90", 17 oz.
Queen, 90x96", 19 oz.
King, 108x96", 23 oz.
Queen, 98x96", 22 oz.
King, 116x96", 26 oz.
Twin, 70x90", 21 oz.
Full, 84x90", 25 oz.
Queen, 90x96", 28 oz.
King, 108x96", 34 oz.
Queen, 98x96", 32 oz.
King, 116x96", 38 oz.
Twin, 70x90", 25 oz.
Full, 84x90", 29 oz.
Queen, 90x96", 33 oz.
King, 108x96", 40 oz.
Queen, 98x96", 37 oz.
King, 116x96", 44 oz.
Twin, 70x90", 31 oz.
Full, 84x90", 37 oz.
Queen, 90x96", 43 oz.
King, 108x96", 51 oz.
Queen, 98x96", 51 oz.
King, 116x96", 58 oz.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:AM trying to choose a Light vs Super Light down comforter. Can you tell me the temperature range differences? I already have a winter down comforter from you guys and a medium one for guest room. I need a light or even super light as the summers are getting warmer and warmer each year. Not Air Conditioning, but sometimes we get "heat waves" of 90+ degree weather in the Pacific NW. Bedroom temps can get to over 75F.Asked on 6/6/2016 by Long Time Customer from Seattle WA
A:Hi- The Light warmth is perfect for warmer seasons and climates, or for those who keep their bedroom temperature cool, from 69°F to 74°F. The Super Light is Ideal for warmer climates, summer sleeping or for those who prefer the bare minimum. For room temperatures 74°F and up. Thank you.Answered on 6/7/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What room temperature is best for a medium duvet vs. a light duvet? Can you convert oz of down to togs?Asked on 6/3/2016 by Susan from United States
A:Hi Susan- The medium duvet would be for room temperature ranging from 65-69 degrees and the light duvet would be between 69-74 degrees. Unfortunately we cannot convert an ounce of down to a tog. A tog measures thermal resistance: an ounce is a unit of weight and you cannot convert between these dimensions. Thank you.Answered on 6/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Hi there! I recently purchased a king size duvet from you folks! I would love to have one of your great down comforters - do you recommend a regular king size comforter or the oversized? Will the regular sized king down comforter fit perfectly in the duvet cover? The oversized is larger..but would it look odd and too lumpy/overstuffed in the duvet cover?
Thanks!Asked on 4/27/2016 by Thackery from Philadelphia, PA
A:Hi - Thanks for your inquiry! Unless you specifically purchased an oversized duvet cover, we would recommend staying with the regular king size comforter for a proper fit.Answered on 4/28/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.