Legends® Damask Stripe Blanket – Down & PrimaLoft®
Overview & Details
- Premium white goose down or PrimaLoft® blanket
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials
- Offered in your choice of lofty 600-650-fill power certified white goose down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe, an anti-microbial, hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down
- 8 in. diamond quilt stitching keeps the fill in place, eliminating cold spots
- Provides lightweight warmth for all seasons
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness
- All down products assembled at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Silky-smooth damask stripe cover finished with silky sateen trim on all sides
- 400-thread-count combed cotton fabric
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dry clean only
Indulge in luxury every day of the year with our opulent Legends® blanket. Filled with your choice of hypoallergenic Primaloft® Deluxe or premium 600-650 fill power, certified white goose down, it provides a layer of insulating, lightweight warmth for all seasons. The blanket is wrapped in a shell of silky 400-thread-count cotton that’s woven with elegant damask striping and finished with sateen trim. Assembled in the USA. Available exclusively at The Company Store.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.