Legends® Damask Baffled Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium Hungarian white goose down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Filled with superior large cluster 600–650 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down.
- 400-thread count combed cotton sateen cover.
- Cover is woven with elegant tonal damask stripes.
- Cover is made of fine combed yarns that create a light-weight shell for exceptional softness and drape.
- Combed cotton sateen shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous baffle box stitching provides for optimum loft and all over even warmth.
- Available in White and Ivory.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles – super light, light, medium warmth and extra warmth.
- Features corner loops that attach to corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Legends® Luxury Ultimate pillows also available.
- Packed in a beautiful comforter storage bag for safe-keeping.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Exclusively ours.
This beautifully appointed comforter is so decadent, so sublime, you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Exceptionally light and lofty, it’s filled with premium 600–650 fill power Hungarian white goose down. Enveloped in a lightweight shell of silky-soft, 400-thread count combed cotton sateen woven with subtle damask stripes and expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. 15” baffle box stitching provides for optimum loft and prevents cold spots allowing for all over even warmth. Quality is paramount. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Also available in luxurious oversized Queen and King sizing.
Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our Legends® Damask Baffled Comforter at The Company Store®. All Legends® comforters and pillows also come with a free storage bag.
Twin, 70x90" 14 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 17 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 19 oz.,
King, 108x96" 23 oz.,
Light: Twin, 70x90" 21 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 25 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 28 oz.,
King, 108x96" 34 oz.,
Twin, 70x90" 25 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 29 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 33 oz.,
King, 108x96" 40 oz.,
Twin, 70x90" 31 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 37 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 43 oz.,
King, 108x96" 51 oz.,
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How do I clean the comforter? I've owned it several years and whenever I take it to the cleaners this is an issue. Is there any way to confirm that this is indeed the comforter that I bought many years ago?Asked on 6/11/2016 by Will from Bedminster, NJ
A:Hi Will. The Legends® Damask Baffled Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter is dry clean only. If you contact customer service at 1(800) 289-8508 we can provide you with information about our dry cleaning service as well as research your past order with us. Thank you.Answered on 6/11/2016 by Anonymous
Q:How warm will a "Super Light" comfortable be. I sleep warm?Asked on 5/30/2016 by Lynda
A:Hi Lynda - We have a warmth guide on are comforters: http://www.thecompanystore.com/comforter-buying-guide. The super light weight comforters are good for rooms 74 degrees and up. Thank youAnswered on 5/31/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.