Legends® Luxury 500-Thread Count Solid Sateen Bedding
Overview & Details
- 500-thread count solid sateen sheets and bedding.
- Bedding made of 500-thread count Supima® cotton – America’s finest grown cotton.
- Generously sized flat and fitted sheets accommodate mattresses up to 17” deep.
- The complete Legends® Luxury sateen bedding set available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover / comforter cover, oversized duvet cover / comforter cover and shams.
- All duvet covers / comforter covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
- Personalize: Flat Sheet-Monogram is located on the fold back, 3 1/2” from the lower seam, Pillowcase-2 1/2” above the seam, Sham-Monogram is centered horizontally, Comforter Cover-33” inches down from closed end of duvet (centered).
Bask in five-star luxury with our exquisite Legends® Luxury 500-thread count sheets and bedding. Made from long-staple Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton, this Legends® Luxury solid sateen bedding is spun with 500 super-fine threads to every square inch for unrivaled softness and durability. From the sheets and pillowcases to the duvet and comforter covers, you’ll sleep like royalty every time you climb into a bed outfitted with our outstanding 500-thread count solid sateen sheets and bedding. Choose from a wide array of beautiful hues to find the sateen sheets and bedding that best complement your bedroom’s décor. Our generously sized flat and fitted sheets accommodate mattresses up to 17-inches deep to better fit pillowtop mattresses.
Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our Legends® Luxury 500-thread count solid sateen sheets and bedding at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Where are the Legends 500 TC sheets made?Asked on 5/6/2016 by preciousweasels
A:Hello - The Legends® Luxury 500-Thread Count Solid Sateen Bedding is manufactured in India.Answered on 5/9/2016 by Anonymous
Q:If this item is imported, where is it imported from and I thought your store sold only made in the USA, so is that not the case?Asked on 5/2/2016 by Karen from Redlands, CA
A:Hi Karen - Thank you for your question. The majority of our comforters, blankets, featherbeds and pillows are made in our La Crosse, WI factory. These items will be indicated online with "made in Lacrosse" in the product overview.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous