Legends® Luxury 500-Thread Count Solid Sateen Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- 500-thread count cotton duvet cover.
- Duvet cover made from long-staple 100% Supima® cotton, America's finest grown cotton spun with 500 super-fine threads to the square inch to enhance its extraordinary softness and durability.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
- Personalize: Monogram is located 33" inches down from closed end of duvet (centered).
- All duvet covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Comforter sold separately.
Buff Comforter Shown With:
- Legends® 500-Thread Count Sateen Bedding in Sterling Blue (E1I4, E1I5, QO17, NX10)
- Alexis Tufted Wingback Bed in Groupie Pewter (XR61)
Experience five-star luxury every night of the week with our supremely soft Legends® Luxury 500-thread count comforter cover. Made from long-staple Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton, this luxurious comforter cover is spun with 500 super-fine threads to every square inch for exceptional softness and strength. An exquisite take on everyday bedding, the Supima® cotton Legends® Luxury comforter cover and sham transform your bedroom into a well-appointed oasis. Convenient button closures and interior corner ties on the comforter cover also hold the comforter securely in place.
Choose from a wide array of sophisticated colors and add a stylish focal point in your bedroom with the beautiful Legends® Luxury 500-thread count bedding. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find our Legends® Luxury 500-thread count solid sateen duvet cover, oversized duvet cover and sham at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Where are the Legends 500 TC sheets made?Asked on 5/6/2016 by preciousweasels
A:Hello - The Legends® Luxury 500-Thread Count Solid Sateen Bedding is manufactured in India.Answered on 5/9/2016 by Anonymous
Q:If this item is imported, where is it imported from and I thought your store sold only made in the USA, so is that not the case?Asked on 5/2/2016 by Karen from Redlands, CA
A:Hi Karen - Thank you for your question. The majority of our comforters, blankets, featherbeds and pillows are made in our La Crosse, WI factory. These items will be indicated online with "made in Lacrosse" in the product overview.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous