LaCrosse® TCS® Down & Primaloft® Blanket & Throw
Overview & Details
- LaCrosse® Blanket and Throw, sold individually.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Available in your choice of 2 fills –TCS® Down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe.
- 8” box-stitch construction prevents the fill from shifting for all over even warmth.
- Finished with a 1” self binding.
- Available in over a dozen trendy colors.
- New and improved 295-thread count cotton twill shell is lightweight, durable, and has a silky-soft hand.
- Shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- WITH RDS DOWN
- 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- With PrimaLoft® Deluxe Fill
- Our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill is a high-quality, hypoallergenic, synthetic microfiber which mimics the opulence and insulating warmth of
- down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep.
A must for every bed (and sofa and armchair). Handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, our best-selling LaCrosse® Blanket and Throw is better than ever. Available in a wide variety of colors, it’s filled with your choice of 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. We’ve given a luxurious upgrade to the shell, which is now crafted of fine, 295-thread count cotton twill for the ultimate in lightweight durability and an unbelievably silky-soft hand. Expertly finished with double-needle top-stitching and certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. 8” box-stitch construction keeps the fill from shifting. Each one is beautifully finished with a 1” self binding. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Available exclusively at the Company Store®.