LaCrosse® TCS® Down & Primaloft® Blanket & Throw
Overview & Details
- LaCrosse® Blanket and Throw sold individually
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI, of fine imported materials
- Available in your choice of two fills –TCS® Down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe
- 8 in. box-stitch construction prevents the fill from shifting for all over even warmth
- Finished with a 1 in. self-binding
- Available in over a dozen trendy colors
- New and improved 295-thread count cotton twill shell is lightweight, durable, and has a silky-soft hand
- Lifetime guarantee
- Machine wash
WITH RDS DOWN
- 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness
- All down products assembled at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With PrimaLoft® Deluxe Fill
- Our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill is a high-quality, hypoallergenic, synthetic microfiber which mimics the opulence and insulating warmth of down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep
A must for every bed (and sofa and armchair). Assembled in La Crosse, WI, our best-selling LaCrosse® Blanket and Throw is better than ever. Available in a wide variety of colors, it’s filled with your choice of 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. We’ve given a luxurious upgrade to the shell, which is now crafted of fine, 295-thread count cotton twill for the ultimate in lightweight durability and an unbelievably silky-soft hand and expertly finished with double-needle top-stitching. 8 in. box-stitch construction keeps the fill from shifting. Each one is beautifully finished with a 1 in. self-binding. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensure that our down is hypoallergenic. Available exclusively at the Company Store.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.