LaCrosse® Down & Primaloft® Deluxe Blanket & Throw
Overview & Details
- LaCrosse Blanket and Throw.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Available in your choice of 2 fills – TCS® Down or PrimaLoft Deluxe.
- 8” box stitch construction prevents the fill from shifting for all over even warmth.
- Finished with a 1” matte binding.
- Available in over a dozen trend colors.
- 250-thread count combed cotton shell.
- Combed cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
A must for every bed (and sofa, and armchair), our best-selling LaCrosse® Blanket and Throw is filled with your choice of 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or or our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, they’re encased in a smooth 250-thread-count cover with 8” box stitch construction to keep fill from shifting. Offered in a wide selection of colors, each one is beautifully finished with a 1”matte binding.
- 500-550 fill power TCS down provides loft and warmth.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
WITH PRIMALOFT® DELUXE FILL
- Our exclusive PrimaLoft Deluxe fill mimics the opulence and insulating warmth of down while providing allergy relief for those allergic to down, ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Twin: 66 x 96" - 13 oz. fill
- Full/Queen: 90 x 96" - 18 oz. fill
- King: 108 x 96" - 22 oz. fill
- Twin: 66 x 96" - 19 oz. fill
- Full/Queen: 90 x 96" - 26 oz. fill
- King: 108 x 96" - 31 oz. fill
- Twin: 50 x 70" - 10 oz. fill
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The seaside color shows up above and in the blanket size as a sea glass color but in the throw thumbnail it shows as a bright turquoise... Is it softer like sea glass or bright like turquoise?Asked on 8/6/2016 by Laura from Northern California
A:Hi Laura. The LaCrosse® Blanket & Throw both come in the seaglass color. It is more of a softer muted color, not the bright tourquoise. Call 1(800) 289-8508 if you would like to have a free swatch. Thank you.Answered on 8/7/2016 by Anonymous
Q:My primaloft blanket doesn't have any kind of care instructions attached. How do I wash and dry it?Asked on 8/6/2016 by confused
A:Hello. The Lacrosse Primaloft Blanket care instructions are listed on our website. Scroll down to the bottom of the page under Guides. Click on Comforter Guide, then Comforter Care, or here it is. How To Wash a Comforter
✓ Hand or machine wash your down comforter separately in a large, front load tumble washer.
✓ Use WARM water and mild detergent on DELICATE.
✓ Tumble dry on LOW or no heat. Use tennis balls or fluffer rings to "punch" the comforter while it dries.
✓ Do not bleach or iron.
✓ Thread counts that are 400 sateen and above are dry clean only.
Thank you.Answered on 8/6/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The lacrosse blanket arrived and its "crunchy" not soft and luxurious as expected. Do I need to wash it several times to get it soft? Or will it remain stiff?Asked on 8/4/2016 by Cindy from Daytona beach, FL
A:Hi Cindy- The LaCrosse blanket is 100% cotton, but can be stiff when you first receive. Washing the comforter will soften the cotton up and the more you wash the softer it will get. Thank you.Answered on 8/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Trying to decide on a dark blue. How does blue tide compare to navy? Does the blue tide have more green in it or is it a brighter/more vibrant shade of deep blue than navy?Asked on 8/3/2016 by Almb
A:Hi - The blue tide is a deeper brighter blue than navy. Thank you.Answered on 8/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:what is weight of Queen size, down filled blanket?Asked on 7/13/2016 by me
A:Hi- The Lacrosse Blanket is a Super lightweight with 18 oz of down. Thank you.Answered on 7/13/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the temperature range for this blanket?Asked on 7/6/2016 by farmers from Philadelphia, PA
A:Hi - The Lacrosse blanket temperature range is for room temperatures 74°F and up. Thank you.Answered on 7/6/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the fill ( how many ounces) of the throw?Asked on 7/5/2016 by Pat
A:Hi Pat - The LaCrosse throw has 10 ounces of fill in them. Thank you.Answered on 7/6/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.