LaCrosse® Dual Comforter
Overview & Details
- Dual comforter crafted with different warmth weights on two sides for dual comfort.
- Choose lightweight/medium warm or medium weight/extra warmth.
- Offered in your choice of lofty, hypoallergenic, 500-550 fill power Down or PrimaLoft® Deluxe fill, a high-quality, hypoallergenic down alternative that mimics the softness and insulating loft of down, without the allergens that affect sensitive sleepers.
- Sewn-through stitching features 8” box stitching for lighter weight side and 12” box stitching for heavier weight side.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 295-thread count cotton twill shell meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Expertly finished with double-needle top-stitching.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
Call a truce to the Battle of the Covers! Since many couples have different “comfort zone” preferences, we created our LaCrosse® Dual Comforter so that you can both sleep happy. Filled with either 500-550-fill-power TCS® down or Primaloft® Deluxe, each side of the comforter is crafted with a different warmth level—from lightweight to extra warmth—so you can both sleep at your ideal temperature level, all year long.
The lighter weight side features 8” sewn-through box stitching; heavier weight side is stitched with 12” box stitching. Covered in a light-weight, 295-thread count twill cotton shell which meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards–certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.