LaCrosse® Down Pillow
Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic down/feather pillow.
- Dual chamber construction offers supportive comfort and supreme softness.
- Medium support for back and side sleepers.
- Inner core of 98% feathers/2% down for support; outer chamber of TCS® down provides softness.
- Finely sewn of a soft and smooth 250-thread count cotton cambric shell that’s Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals.
- Packed in a cotton storage bag.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
Supreme softness meets excellent support. Offering medium support for back and side sleepers, our down pillow is constructed with two chambers: an inner core of 98% feathers/2% down for support surrounded by an outer chamber of lofty TCS® hypoallergenic down for softness. It’s encased in a shell of smooth, 250-thread count cotton cambric that’s Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory of fine imported materials. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Most products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.