LaCrosse® Down & LoftAIRE Comforter
Overview & Details
- LaCrosse® Comforter—One of our best sellers
- Available in your choice of two fills—down or down alternative LoftAIRE
- Sewn-through 12 in. box construction prevents the fill from shifting for all over even warmth
- Available in over a dozen colors
- 295-thread count cotton twill shell is lightweight, durable, and has a silky-soft hand
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitching
- Twin X-long comforters available in select colors
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place
- Lifetime guarantee
- Machine wash
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials
TCS® Down Fill
- 500-550 fill power down provides loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness
- Available in custom warmth levels to satisfy all sleep styles: light, medium, extra-warmth, and ultra-warmth weights
- All down products assembled at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- LoftAIRE is an exclusive high-quality, non-allergenic synthetic microfiber that mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down
- Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down
- Available in custom warmth levels to satisfy all sleep styles—light, medium, and extra-warmth weights
A tried-and-true American classic. Synonymous with comfort, craftsmanship, and value for generations and assembled in the USA, our LaCrosse® comforter is a luxury you can enjoy year after year. Available in multiple comfort weights and a spectrum of colors, the comforter is filled with your choice of lofty 500-550 fill power Down or our exclusive LoftAIRE fill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. 295-thread count cotton twill for the ultimate in lightweight durability and a silky-soft hand. Exclusively by the Company Store.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.