LaCrosse® Reversible Dog Comforter
Overview & Details
- Dog comforter.
- Cozy down-alternative comforter for dogs.
- LaCrosse® Dog Comforter features 230-thread-count cotton shell.
- Cozy down-alternative comforter filled with PrimaLoft® Deluxe, a hypoallergenic microfiber that mimics down’s loftiness and warmth.
- Down-alternative hypoallergenic dog comforter features 6” sewn-through box construction.
- Dog comforter coordinates with our Louis Philippe pet bed (sold separately).
- Choose our LaCrosse® dog comforter in four colors (cinnamon, white, Persian blue and brick) and two sizes (small/medium and large/extra large sizes).
- Machine wash.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Exclusively ours.
Doggie sweet dreams are guaranteed! Our luxurious LaCrosse® dog comforter helps your dog settle in on a cold winter’s night. Filled with PrimaLoft® Deluxe, a hypoallergenic alternative which mimics the loftiness of goose down and the same insulating warmth, this comfy-chic dog comforter takes pet bedding to cozy new heights. Designed with 6” sewn-through box construction, this down-alternative dog comforter also features a smooth 230-thread-count cotton shell.
Handcrafted exclusively for The Company Store® in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, this machine washable hypoallergenic dog comforter is perfect for your home, the car, back porch and more. Destined to become your dog’s new favorite “blankie,” our versatile LaCrosse® pet comforter is sure to be a hit with you and your dog.
Choose our essential LaCrosse® dog comforter in two different sizes (small/medium and large/extra large) and an assortment of fun colors from white to bright. You can also pair our hypoallergenic dog comforter with our regal Louis Philippe pet bed for a complete dog bed oasis.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've got a 100-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback, whom I take car camping and summer & winter backpacking with me in the Sierras. He is a South African breed, so he gets quite cold easily.
For car camping, I throw down a 3/4 length Ridgerest foam pad for him, and put this blanket on top. If it's cold, I'll toss the blanket on top of him, or even clothespin it to him as a wrap.
For backpacking, this blanket packs up compactly and easily in one pocket of his Ruffwear Palisades pack, and because it's not pure down, it will still keep him warm should it get wet.
Definitely ordering a second one!
This is a high quality dog comforter. I've ordered two so far for my Chihuahua boys. The comforters are soft, tightly woven cotton, fluffy and comfortable and they wash up great.