Karma Organic Cotton Voile Pajamas
Overview & Details
- Organic cotton voile women's pajamas.
- Patterned with intricate medallions in your choice of pink or blue.
- Button-down top with notch collar and patch pocket.
- Full-length pajama pants have an elastic drawstring waist.
- Accented with self piping.
- Also available in a nightshirt.
- Packaged in a matching envelope bag that can be monogrammed.
- Available in sizes XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14) and XL (16-18).
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Luxuriously soft and lighter than air, our classic women's pajamas are patterned with intricate medallions for global-chic summer style. Crafted of airy cotton voile that’s certified organic, the button-down pajama top has a patch pocket; matching full-length pants have an elasticized drawstring waist. Offered in two brilliant colors, the PJs are packaged in a matching print bag that can be monogrammed. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the material preshrunk? What is the inseam measurement? What is the return policy? Thank youAsked on 5/24/2016 by Diane from NC
A:Hi Diane - The material is not pre-shrunk. The inseam is 30" for all sizes. We have a 90 day return policy. If you have any problems or questions please don't hesitate to call customer service at 1-800-285-3696. Thank you.Answered on 5/26/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Do you have actual garment measurements (size 12, 14, 16)?Asked on 5/17/2016 by ™
A:Hi- The garment measurements would be as follows. L (12-14) would be
Bust-39-40 Waist-32 1/2-34 Hip 41-42 and Inseam 30". The XL (16-18) would be Bust-42-45 Waist-36-38 Hip 44-46 and Inseam 30". If you need further information please contact out customer service at 1-800-323-8000. Thank you.Answered on 5/17/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Are they 100% cotton?Asked on 5/16/2016 by Lisa from United States
A:Hi Lisa- Yes the Karma Organic Cotton Voile Pajamas are 100% cotton. Thank you.Answered on 5/17/2016 by Anonymous