Inverness 6.2 oz. Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- 6.2 oz. cotton flannel duvet cover.
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, and sham, each sold separately.
- Patterned with elegant medallions in shades of slate blue, taupe, cream, and ivory.
- Flannel gently napped then sheared for velvety softness and to resist pilling, even after multiple washings.
- Can be mixed and layered with our solid 6.2-oz. Legacy flannel bedding (sold separately).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to any comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
Covered in stunning medallions, this flannel duvet cover makes an impact in the master or any bedroom in your home. Designed in elegant shades of cream, taupe, ivory, and slate blue, our substantial, 6.2-oz. cotton flannel duvet cover is gently napped and sheared for velvety softness which also helps resist pilling. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What color are the sheets that are shown in the photo with the Inverness Duvet Cover?Asked on 2/13/2017 by Pearl from Connecticut
Q:Are the shams included?Asked on 10/4/2016 by Check