Indira Reversible Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Wrinkle-free reversible duvet cover.
- Reverses from a Leaf motif to Paisley medallions.
- 300-thread count cotton sateen looks silky-smooth and wrinkle-free without ironing.
- Matching bedding pieces sold separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, reversible comforter, and reversible sham.
- Designed to mix and layer with our Indira Leaf print bedding (sold separately).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
A touch of the exotic for the bed, this inviting duvet cover offers two great looks in one: lush, floral paisley medallions, which reverse to a leaf pattern inspired by traditional Indian woodblock motifs. Drawing inspiration from the natural world, the Indira Duvet Cover is abound with autumnal shades of persimmon, russet, green tea, and mocha. Designed to mix and layer with our Indira Leaf and Paisley bedding sets (sold separately), this eye-catching duvet cover is woven of smooth, 300-thread count wrinkle-free cotton sateen, so it looks pristine wash after wash. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is difference between D1s4 and C2u2 besides price???Asked on 8/17/2016 by Eleanor from United States
Q:I am trying to find paisley medallions in blue, green, and yellow. Like it is shown in the better homes and gardens magazine. I can only find it in blue, green, and red-orange. Can you please help me?Asked on 8/4/2016 by Niki