Headboard Covers and Decorative Pillows
Overview & Details
- Kids’ headboard covers.
- Fits our Classic Straight Headboard, item #71117 and Classic Straight Full Bed, item #71118.
- An easy way to change your child’s bedroom décor: simply slip the cover over an existing headboard.
- Colorful headboard covers for any kid’s bedroom.
- Choose from Dollhouse, Playtown, 3D Flowers, Planets, Frames or Pocket designs.
- Clever and convenient pockets hold dolls, toys, cell phone or MP3 player.
- Frames style includes pockets to hold your favorite photos or art.
- Decorated with creative appliqués and embroidery.
- Matching decorative pillows sold separately.
- Covered in 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration.
- Wipe clean.
- 16” x 16”.
- Exclusively ours.
Decorative kids' headboard covers let you switch your child’s bedroom décor in an instant! Each fabric headboard cover for kids' rooms is crafted in a whimsical theme, decorated with detailed appliqués and embroidery. Simply slip the headboard cover over your standard headboard (not included) and your child will love the charming style. The quilted Dollhouse design features a pocket to hold a doll. The Playtown theme includes pockets to hold small toy cars. Quilted Flower design has soft felt flowers for a cozy garden feeling. The Planet theme is soft quilted cotton featuring all the planets in alignment for sweet dreams. The Frames design includes slots to hold your child’s favorite photos or artwork, for a truly personal design. And the quilted Pockets design provides pockets to keep valuables like a cell phone, MP3 player or other treasures close. Each is made from soft, 100% cotton. Imported. Wipe clean. Available exclusively at Company Kids®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Just wanted to know if this will fit a queen size bed headboard.
Thanks!Asked on 6/2/2016 by Jocy from chicago
A:Hi Jocy- Unfortunately this item is only for a twin or full size headboard. Thank you.Answered on 6/2/2016 by Anonymous