Hailey Rug / Rug Comfort Grip
Overview & Details
- Updated floral scroll design.
- Works well with contemporary décor.
- Available in 3 sizes: 3’ x 5’, 5’ x 8’ and 8’ x 11’.
- Available in Silver colorway.
- Plush 100% wool pile construction.
- Soft underfoot.
- Naturally durable and stain-resistant.
- Withstands high traffic areas.
- Spot clean.
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately) – helps to extend the life of the rug and prevents slipping.
- Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Modern elegance in bloom. Delicate floral scrolls add an air of contemporary sophistication to your décor in muted blue, violet, and gray tones on a Silver ground. Woven of luxurious 100% wool, naturally durable, resilient and cozy-soft underfoot – perfect for high traffic areas.
- Rug Comfort Grip.
- Rug grip made from a high-quality polyester fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound that gives the pad a rich, luxurious feel and supports the rug evenly to help retain its appearance.
- Features superior grip to keep rugs from sliding and slipping on hard surfaces.
- Balanced open-weave construction that allows maximum air circulation and makes vacuum easy.
- Treated with msm-fresh anti-microbial to inhibit the growth of odor- causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Fire-retardant and mothproofed and can be custom cut to fit any size rug.
- Guaranteed to maintain its "non-slip" properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
- Made in USA and China.
- Hand wash in warm water with a light detergent. Rinse and air-dry by hanging.
Protect your rug investment with our Rug Comfort Grip. An essential if you have children in the home, our rug grip evens out of your rug and prevents slipping and sliding. Even adults can trip over bunched-up wrinkles or folded corners. Our Rug Comfort Grip offers endless benefits—it makes throw rugs safer, more comfortable to walk on and keeps color from transferring from the rug to hardwood floor.
Made from a high-quality polyester fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound, our Rug Comfort Grip pad has a rich, luxurious feel. Designed to work on countless floor surfaces, our handy rug grip is a versatile item that should be paired with every rug in your home. We carry rug grips for every size of rug we sell. Plus, our Rug Comfort Grip is guaranteed to maintain its non-slip properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
Due to the size and weight of our larger items, special care and handling is required. Therefore, an additional shipping charge of $50.00 will be added to the 8'x11' rug.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you tell me the colors in the valley rug? ThanksAsked on 5/24/2016 by Maureen
A:Hi Maureen - The colors in the valley rug are grey, black, turquoise, red, and rust. Thank you.Answered on 5/25/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Pile sizeAsked on 5/20/2016 by Renee from Maryland
A:Hi Renee - The item number that came through for your question is UL21 Rug Comfort Grip. This does not have a pile, as it goes underneath the rug to prevent slipping or sliding. If your question was for a different rug could you please re-submit and include the name of the rug in your question. Thank you.Answered on 5/23/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Regarding the Herringbone jute rug: does it contain any latex or rubber? (if not the backing, then any other part of the rug too?)Asked on 5/17/2016 by C
Q:Could you tell me the size of the angled chevron brick blocks on the rug... ''4x9''. /For instance or other size?
Difficult to tell their size from photo. Thanks in advance.Asked on 5/2/2016 by Sarica from South Carolina
A:Hi Sarica - Unfortunately, we do not provide this information. Also, the chevron brick blocks can vary depending on the size of the rug.Answered on 5/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is the 8 x 10 Sisal Herringbone Rug backed?? There's no image of the back of the rug and I'm trying to figure out if it is a flimsier type of rug or a sturdier??
StacieAsked on 4/29/2016 by Stacie
A:Hi Stacie - This rug is backed and is very sturdy, however, we do still recommend using a rug grip.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The Santa Fe rug per your online picture looks as though half of the rug is one color and the other half another ( more blue on half and orange/red on the other side)Asked on 4/27/2016 by Barbara from United States
A:Hi Barbara - The photo of the Santa Fe rug is accurate.Answered on 4/28/2016 by Anonymous